The primary purpose of greenhouse film is to create the so called "greenhouse effect." This creates a heat transfer process between the greenhouse and the environment. The higher the temperature in the greenhouse the faster the plants grow.
The optimum growing temperature is between 30-35 ° C.
The transparent film film can be successfully used in agriculture for covering greenhouses. Among the positive features of our greenhouse film is elasticity, water resistance and excellent performance capabilities.
MANFOL OFFERS GREENHOUSE FILM WITH THE FOLLOWING SPECIFICATIONS:
Film Transparent - 3, 5 layers
Width - 12 m
Density - 160 microns.
Term of use - 4 years
(The film can also be manufactured to a thickness of 40 to 200 microns, with a usage term of 12, 24, 36, 48 months with a width of 3.12 meters).
The large width without gaps makes it suitable to cover different spaces. Heat, which was lost in the gaps before the application of the film will be retained in the greenhouse. It will save you considerable fuel costs and work.
Greenhouse film contains a number of additives to improve its properties including resistance to UV radiation, light dispersion and thermal qualities.
Additives can be defined as follows:
- UF / light stabilizers (UV stabilizers). This additive will extend the life of the film from 2-4 seasons. This is because light stabilizers absorb UV radiation, resulting in slow photo-and thermo-chemical aging of the film. The film retains its high elasticity for a long time and is resistant to frost.
- AF / antifog - increases the wettability of polyethylene films and as a result water spreads a thin even layer on the surface of the film and does not drip.
- IR / absorption of infrared radiation - prevents the cooling of the air inside the greenhouse thus increasing the greenhouse effect (maintaining the temperature in the greenhouse at 3-5 ° C higher than conventional film).
- AD / antistatic agents - are used to prevent the formation of static electricity on the film. Static electricity on the surface of the film attracts dust which reduces its transparency to sunlight.
- AV / antiviral additives - inhibits pests in greenhouses.
- EVA / supplements - have a high level of resistance to cracks and tears, thus contributing to an increase in the effective service life.
These properties of greenhouse film greatly help the internal climate. Freely passing visible sun light but in the afternoons the film protects the greenhouse from overheating and at night considerably slows heat loss.